Monday, August 30, 2010

Likes and Dislikes

Like: School
Dislike: Calculus.
Like: Girls
Dislike: Dating Games.
Like: wolframalpha helps me with Calculus
Dislike: Calculus.
Like: Blogging
Dislike: Taking the time to blog.
Like: Blue Gummy Sharks
Dislike: That I can only buy Blue Gummy Sharks in AZ.
Like: Friends who buy me multicolored Gummy Sharks (see fig.1)
Dislike: I ate them all.
Like: All my wonderful friends, no matter if they buy me food or not
Dislike: I can't seem to find any of my friends.
Like: I'm not married
Dislike: I'm not married.
Like: I'm not married
Dislike: All my friends are married.
Like: Electronics that help me
Dislike: Electronics that don't work.
Like: My XBOX 360
Dislike: My XBOX 360 doesn't work.
Like: My wonderfully, comfortable bed (If you've never sat or laid in my bed, you are missing out)
Dislike: I don't have enough time to sleep in it.
Like: I don't have to worry about a job, just friends and school
Dislike: I have minimal income.
Like: I have very minimal expenses
Dislike: I have very minimal financial responsibilities.
Like: The weather is finally cooling off
Dislike: I still am procrastinating installing my sub/amp in my car because it's too hot.
Like: I'm not married
Dislike: I'm not in any relationship.
Like: The Tightrope (see fig.2)
Dislike: That I can't yet do the Tightrope.
Like: Embedding YouTube videos
Dislike: "Embedding disabled by request."
Like: Outsmarting YouTube
Dislike: Right clicking a YouTube Video, and selecting, "copy embed html"
Like: Friends like Matthew Quayle, who can cheer me up
Dislike: Being not so cheery in the first place.
Like: Cute girl(s) in my Physics Class
Dislike: Physics Class/Everyone else in Physics class.
Like: Writing in blogs, surfing the web, lurking on Facebook, etc.
Dislike: loosing sleep.
Like: Like + Dislike Lists
Dislike: Figuring out a way to stop writing.

Love: People who read on my blogs. :)
Love: People who comment on my blogs. :)
Love: People who subscribe to my blogs. :)

fig.1

fig.2

1 comment:

  1. haha, so I just tried clicking on the video, and YouTube totally pwnd me back. baha.
    Well, you should watch it on YouTube, because it is the coolest video ever! (or just this week, or last month, when I first saw it) (more like 4 months ago. When did LOST end??)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think