Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Flat

Last Thursday (Veteran's Day, for all you people that live based on National Holidays) I moved into an apartment with the famous Jason Brooke.

Ok, maybe he's not famous, but he's now my roommate. And he's pretty cool. By pretty cool I mean he does the dishes, takes out the trash (When Chris Henninger doesn't), he's funny, and he doesn't bother me when I'm doing hw (He actually helps with it).

So... I am officially a REAL MAN!


Here is a picture of dinner of the bachelor life.
Dinner!
(leftovers from family dinner @ Texas Roadhouse)
~and I didn't have any plates, so I had to cut the box in half~

My New Bed!

As you can see above, I also purchased a new bed, because I didn't have one. I was tired of sleeping on the couch. The picture is without sheets, (obviously) because I haven't bought any yet. Anyone have any good suggestions where I can get affordable sheets for a queen size bed?

At the beginning of November my family took a trip to a cabin up in Heber, AZ.
We had a wonderful time at the Law's cabin. There was the zipline, hiking, breaking fallen trees (wearing lumberjack shirts), playing cards, scaring people with the stuffed Cougar, backwards ziplining, sleeping, rally racing, vomiting (in said "rally car"), college football, Hula-Hooping, Apple vs. PC debates (bet you can't guess who won), and bonding memories, and the word/name "Metairie" being said more than 1000 times. (Metairie is a city near New Orleans, in Louisiana. Also the name of my brother's dog)

Here is a video of my mother almost dying. (and Jimmy NOT dying, and Jimmy doing the zipline backwards)



if the video doesn't work, click the link here: http://gallery.me.com/natetucker/100021

I'm sure there will be multiple problems with viewing this... If you have the knowledge of how to fix this, and make it better, PLEASE share! :)

Luv ya all!

-Nate =D

2 comments:

  1. haha nope, that bumpy hair is alllll me =)
    loving the bachelor life! {yours that is}
    i can't have a bachelor life. cause i'm married.
    and a woman.

    anyway! do you have only one room mate? for some reason i thought you were living with more guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the whole bachelor pad thing. Looks like a good time was had by all at the Law's Cabin. Glad I wasn't there for the vomiting in the Rally Car. And as for the Hula Hoop Challenged, well. . . . let's just say that some of us (who shall go nameless) have inherited some of Clyde's genes. Nuf said.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think