Sunday, October 10, 2010

apple+wolf=love

I struggled for the title of this post for a wee-bit... hopefully it lured you in. :)


I finished my first 3 days of Apple customer support training today!

All day Friday, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday. (well, not ALL day, but 9-6 with 2 15 minute breaks and an hour for lunch. So 7.5 hours per day)

Good news, I had a

BLAST!
(Oh, and I got paid for training too. :) )

I love my life.

I just wish everyone could love their lives as much as I do. (I'm not sure if this implies that people have more than one life, but I sure hope you understand what I mean.)



Oh, and I saw a wolf outside the Apple store today. No, I was not in Colorado, because there isn't an Apple store there (to my knowledge), I was at the Biltmore location.
I'm not sure if you can see how large this wolf is from the picture, but the one on the bench (about 3/4 size of the one on the ground) was female, and still the size of a large husky.

Yeah, the man with the rope in his hands (in the blue shirt) let me pet the wolf. Not many people were as brave as I was, but many people were indeed interested. Let's just say that him sitting in front of the Apple store didn't scare customers away, but attracted them from the entire mall. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think