Monday, October 4, 2010

Salute! ... a Benefit for Children with Arthritis

Saturday night I had the wonderful opportunity to co-host a fundraiser at Chaparral Suites Hotel in Scottsdale. It is a fundraiser put on by the Arthritis Foundation to raise money for children with arthritis (yeah, that's what I have.) I was asked to do it a couple months ago, and then it all happened that night. It was very successful, with muchos denero's raised! (that's "much money" in Spanish!)

I had a wonderful time, and was privileged to be accompanied by the wonderfully beautiful Steffany Chriss, Ericka Tucker, and Robin Tucker. All three of my ladies looked wonderful! (Sorry guys, they're taken)

I only captured one thing that night (with my camera... other pictures will be uploaded soon).




The dessert! Boy, was it scrumptious!
Just a little creme brulee, cheesecake, and delicious chocolate. (I ate mine and my girls' leftovers).. Oh, and if you decided to lick the plate, that orange stripe on the side of the plate tasted like a creamsicle! =)

Once again, sorry about the delay in posts, I've been really busy lately with Calculus and other homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think