Sunday, June 20, 2010

Howdy Partner

Hey Y'all,
Tonight I was at a YSA activity that was Western-Themed, where I met a lot of new people while helping Cherish Edwards with the "Donut on the string eating contest" Booth.

Apparently, I was the only one who got the memo for the western theme, so I was the only one dressed for the occasion. Anywhere else, I may have been laughed at, but here in Gilbert, Arizona, people are used to the occasional cowboy.

I am still not good at Blog-writing, but Lauren says I just need to practice, and someday I will be as amazing as she is. I am just going to start by trying to upload a few sentences, along with a picture or video, everyday, of something I did that day. (P.S. Today I also "Made Magik" with Lauren, which means I mixed music for her, so she could have tracks edited and cut for her synchro team... I'll try to upload some mixes tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think