Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dexter, my new man-crush

Yup, I have a new show to fill the addiction in my life. Lost had its final season this year, and I loved each and every episode.
You can definitely call me a Lost fan.

But now, I have discovered the show Dexter. If you have a weak stomach, can't tolerate language, and think that serial killing is bad, then this show isn't for you.
I am only in the first season, but it has already pulled me in.

Here is a little taste of the show.
Opening Credits

Let me know if you are a Dexter fan also, or if you aren't, what shows are you addicted to? Which ones should I indulge in next?

1 comment:

  1. We talked about this when we hung out. I am hooked on: Law and Order:SVU, The Secret Life of The American Teenager, Make It Or Break It, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice.

    I don't think you would get hooked on any of them.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think