Thursday, July 1, 2010

Have a Nice Trip...

What's the best kind of trip?
A Quick Trip!


Yeah, my heaven on earth. I have probably put the owner's kids through college.
(Or probably just Justin, the college-age guy who works there)

What I love about QuickTrip:
  • Affordable, no... tasty, uh, not a food... Competitive. Yeah, that's the word. Gas is not cheap, affordable, nor tasty... but at QT, they do have competitive prices. This list isn't in a ranked order, so this isn't the number one reason why I digg QT.
  • Snacks! I love snacks! Chocolates, gummys, donuts, deliciousness! I am disappointed that Gummallo's Blue Gummy Sharks are not sold here... Peach Rings are, so I'm still happy. Oh, and the donut holes that are glued together with sticky sugar goodness, and then filled with that same goodness. Oh, I have an O face every time I eat those things. *Limit one per cardiac arrest
  • AlecTucker! No, not my brother. I named a drink after him. I can't give the exact measurements (which there in fact are exact measurements) but I can tell you what is in it. (FDA requires it)
    • Dr. Pepper - My Liquid Gold. My Spinach. My Own Sweet Eleanor. This makes up over 50% of the drink.
    • Rooster Booster - QuickTrip's very own blend of energy drink goodness. (I wouldn't recommend it on its own though.)
    • Vanilla Flavor - Vanilla is one of those coworkers that you can't stand being around all day, but they get their work done, and you need them for favors now and then. Keep them close by, and they'll give you what you want. (If you thought your fight between Rooster Booster and your taste buds was bad, then stay away from it)
    • Cherry Flavor In order to preserve sponsorship, we had to remove this flavor. One of the Top-Dogs didn't want that flavor associated with the drink.
    • Ice - Lucky for you, the AlecTucker can be enjoyed with either crushed or cubed ice, interchangeable for each individual's taste. Go easy though, the amount of ice should never exceed the volume of the liquid. (Choosing a little or no ice is not suggested in the warm climate of Arizona.)

So there you go, I hope you don't figure out the mystery quantities, but I give you permission to try. So the next time you are at QT, try an AT, buy some snacks, and give Justin my regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think