Saturday, July 24, 2010

YouTube

I don't think I have ever done a YouTube tribute post.

Don't worry, you don't have to watch stupid YouTube videos that I think are funny. (You are allowed to close out of this window)

Just two of my favorite YouTube videos that I've watched in the past two days. (And yes, they are the ONLY two videos I've watched)

This first one, is one of some of my friends, just being goofy. You might not even think it's funny. I think they have some great potential to be successful someday soon.



Hahaha, I laughed just now, did you?

Here is another one, I found just a few days ago (yesterday).
I want to show you the commercial it is based upon first, which you may have seen before. (first video = also funny)



Yes, he is indeed on a horse.

Here is the one that I discovered. How many of you have actually been there? I have... (Or have I?)


These were pretty funny, aye?

Also, today, July 23rd, is my best friend's birthday. He is currently serving a mission for the Lord in Fort Worth, Texas.
(Technically, it's July 24th)

Guess What! July 24th (Technically today, and not tomorrow) is my other best friend's(') birthday!
Candace Stevenson! and her amazing twin brother Craig! (last name also Stevenson)
If they had blogs, I would give you their links. (If they have blogs, but I don't know about them, they're probably not worth reading. jk, luvs!)

All of you guys are amazing. Especially anyone who actually reads these blogs. Thank you to anyone who actually has. If you have laughed at all, ever, or even smiled, please, let me know.
This is why I write.

1 comment:

  1. Nate your blog is amazing! It makes my entire day every time i read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think