Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dragon's Breath

It might be the fact that I've been listening to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) or that it really does catch your breath on fire. I call this drink Dragon's Breath. This drink, created by my wonderfully loving nurse of a mother, is the remedy for any sinus stuffiness and sore throats anywhere.

This is the magic potion that will kill anything living inside of you

It was horribly disgusting, as always, but it relieved me... or so I thought. later, after being drained of energy (not sure why, I didn't do anything today) I started coughing. :( oh no!

So I am going to try to take it easy the next couple of days. Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow. Hopefully I can get through the day, and not have to leave early.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think