Friday, July 2, 2010

Chris Tucker and Rush Hour: The United States of James Carter

Maybe it's that the name just rolls off your tongue. Or maybe it is the definition of comedy. Whenever I hear that name, I think of this.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!?"

A couple years ago, I was at my friend's house, and his mom thought my name was Chris. People usually mistake my name to be Nick, if they are unable to hear. She just thought it was Chris for some reason. The only reason I remember this, is that I thought it would be epic if my name was also Chris Tucker. So today, I was at QT, getting an AlecTucker, and as I'm quickly paying for my drink, a lady next to me says, "Hi Chris." I didn't hear a response, so I turned to look. She asked, "Is your name Chris?" I told her it was not, that it was Nate Tucker. (Really? Who doesn't know who I am? People usually know my name, or me... right?)
She says that she thinks that I went to school with her kids, and she tells me who they are.

This is the same lady who called me Chris 4 years ago!

It's a good thing she wasn't my mother, because she would have named me Chris Tucker.

Or I just need to avoid QT. haha, yeah right!

I went to the mall today, to buy this amazing video game.

Too bad that I bought it as a gift for Jake's birthday present, so I won't be able to play it for another week or so. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think