Thursday, July 22, 2010

12 days!

Yeah, I have committed an UBER Fail!

It has been 12 long days since my last post. Have I been too busy, or just too lazy?

My wonderful cousin, Hillary was in town for a week, maybe it's her fault.

I worked 5 days last week, maybe it's work's fault?

I have had a boring life, with nothing to blog about, that might be it.

So, enough with the excuses, I'm back, and I'm black. Not really, I just wanted to rhyme, and that was the easiest that came to mind.

You're* wondering, what has happened in Nate's life since his last post?
*If anyone actually reads my blog

I went to a fun Diamondbacks' game with Dala, Greg, and Hillary. I finally pulled through on a date auction that happened back in March.

I worked at a Juvenile Arthritis Conference in Phoenix. 

I saw the best movie of all time... well, not sure if it is the best, I need to go see it again, hopefully in IMAX.
(Words on the picture are not actually in the movie)

This movie defines EPIC. (And I may, or may not have just entered Inception as a definition of Epic on UrbanDictionary)

I've also spent hours mixing music for Lovely Lauren and her wonderful little Synchronized Swimmers. She won because of me. Basically. Honestly. Probably not. She could have done it with any music, mine was just cooler. :)
This past week, Lauren taught me how to add links to my posts, hence my two links above. I will add a third link, just to show you the number one site where I spend my time online.

I don't think I've done anything else exciting. If I remember anything, I'll be sure to update, kk?

Until then, you should leave a comment telling me if you've done anything more exciting than me in the past 12 days. The person with the best response wins a night out with me. (we'll probably go see another Epic movie)
Also, ftw, can anybody teach me how to reformat my blog page to make sure that pictures, such as the one above, don't look lame when they overlap the sides? thnx!


Okay, so I just found a better picture to describe how amazing Inception was is.
Thanks to Amber Olds for the pic. :)

Oh, Duh... I almost forgot!
One of my best friends, Calleen Brown, got married this last weekend! Hooray for weddings!
(I liked the part where there was the free ice cream)
the moment I arrived at the wedding, I was swarmed by loving fans. jk, just friends that I hadn't seen in too long.
Savannah Thomas, my first wife (now my ex-wife, still love her though) greeted me by taking a bite out of a candy bracelet I was wearing on my wrist.
Just like the one on the left.
I'm not sure what was better about the situation, that she didn't say anything other than my name, her feelings about me, and then eating the bracelet (with conversation taking place after these more important things), or that she struggled to get a piece of the bracelet into her mouth, so it looked as though she was gnawing at my wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think