Saturday, July 10, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Don't you just love a good surprise party?
The thing I like most about it is when I get to say "SURPRISE!"

It was Jason Brooke's Surprise Party tonight, hosted by Camaron Stevenson (Jason's cousin) at their apartment. Also hosted by the wonderful Cassandra Kagiyama (Jason's gal), who basically did all the work.

I really should have taken photos, not because Jason was indeed shocked by the surprise, but because the theme of the birthday party was Pokemon.
He turned 22.
I'm pretty positive everyone that was there was over 20.
Pokemon is just that amazing.

  • Food was delicious. Thank you Sanford Kagiyama.
  • Games were brilliant. Thank you to John Patterson for providing the Wii and games (I sincerely apologize if you were not the one who brought it, and I gave credit to you for something you didn't earn. If so, next time earn it!)
  • SURPRISE! I love that word.
  • Girls - there were plenty. (Not really... two were taken. the third one might have been. she came alone.)
  • Balloons! Who knew 5+ adults could have so much fun having a conversation while amidst flying balloons, smacked around the room, without allowing them to touch the ground.
  • SURPRISE!! I had a fun time with my favorite word tonight. #1 reason for loving surprise parties.
  • Jason Brooke! I LOVE that you laugh at almost all my jokes. When I mean laugh, I mean laugh hysterically. When I mean hysterically, I mean you'd think it's the funniest thing you've heard all day. Jason, I love your laugh. It always makes me smile and laugh too.
  • FREE ZONE! - This means ANYTHING goes.
I had such a great time tonight. I met new friends. Great people, who enjoy my presence (or are good at faking, or don't care, lol)
  • First thing asked to me by a return missionary since he's been home: "Are you married?"
  • Number of times "SURPRISE" was yelled: 48 give or take
  • Amount of people who had fun tonight: 14-15 ... I think?
  • Number of people who got lost, made me wait outside until they arrived so they could find the place, realized they were in the wrong apartment complex while I was waiting outside in the humid heat, and then gave up and informed me with text reading "Frozen yogurt craving": 2 ... that I know of.
  • Number of times "FREE ZONE!" was yelled: 35 give or take
  • Number of hours I spent having an AMAZING time tonight: 6.75
SURPRISE!

1 comment:

Tell me whatcha think