Sunday, June 27, 2010

Piano Songs = HARD

Just a quick post tonight. I've been learning these songs. They are a little tough though - I haven't given up yet.

The Luckiest - Ben Folds

Carrying Cathy - Ben Folds

Fired - Ben Folds

A prize goes to the person who can figure out what all three of these songs have in common.

I have had a wonderful week. My family has been in San Clemente all week, and I've stayed home and played the piano, watched movies, played with friends, washed my car and read books. Even with my XBOX 360 breaking the first 20 minutes of playing it after the family left, I have had a wonderful time. Thank you to all my friends who have journeyed alongside me in this aberrant week.

1 comment:

  1. All of the songs are by Ben Folds. I believe all of the songs have the same musical sound pattern just in different pitches, tempos, tones, and speeds.

    I know those words may not be the correct terms.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think