Thursday, June 24, 2010

I died and went to heaven. Twice.

So after work, I headed over to an old friend's house, because she needed help setting up her new toy.
46" Samsung 8000 w/ Blue Ray Surround, PS3, and Direct TV

As a thank you, she cooked me a magnificent 12 oz Porterhouse steak! I can't believe I finished all of it. (I didn't eat all the carrots though)

Yummy. With the first bite, I knew I had indeed died.


I now have a problem. I don't think I can ever watch any movie or tv show (or even play any video game) on any other tv.

Can I borrow 3 Gs from anyone??? I'll let you come over anytime to watch. :)

I am tired. Just got home. Left the house at 8 this morning. Have to work again tomorrow. Then parties and sleeping all weekend. (Only if I stay deceased in heaven)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think