Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, It's Jet!

That's right, I used a commonly known line that refers to the Man of Steel to introduce my greatest Idaho-based friend, Jet Arnett!

fig 1. Jet Arnett

Tonight, I had the wonderful privilege of having a two hour conversation with this amazing young lady via Skype! It was so much fun to talk to her and make faces at each other, while secretly flirting with each other via the text messaging below our video session. :)

Jet, you made my day. (You and Melanie Avans, for bringing me a box of blue gummy sharks)
fig 2. Blue Gummy Sharks (Not Melanie Avans)

Tonight could only have been better if I had the ability to talk to Jet in person, instead of over the internets. Maybe someday I'll create a teleportation device that won't give me fly-like attributes every time I teleport.

I know it is 1:55 in the morn, and that technically all this happened last night, but considering that I am still wide awake, I will count this current night all as one.

Here is a poem to end the night.

Goodnight Jet.
Goodnight Shark.
Goodnight Melanie.
Goodnight cow jumping over the moon (in the dark).
- It had to rhyme to allude to Goodnight Moon -
fig 3. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think