Monday, January 17, 2011

Day TWO - Favorite Movie

Ooh, this one is tough. What makes a movie a favorite? Good acting? Comedy? A good director? A musical number? Action? What is it? All of these??
Hmm... I think all of these can make a movie excellent, but in order for it to be my favorite, it has to be one I can watch over and over.
Man, this is tough. I think the only movie that exhibits all these attributes is a movie by the Coen Brothers. Ethan and Joel Coen. They've written directed amazing classics such as Fargo, Raising Arizona, True Grit, and No Country For Old Men.

While all of these are Incredible movies, which all made movie history, my favorite is ...

OH BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?

I can watch this movie over and over, and it's still entertaining.

So, that's my favorite movie... Comment with your favorite. :)

-Nater
P.S. This was supposed to get published last night, but I fell asleep before confirming the publishing of the blog post. Oops. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think