Monday, September 6, 2010

Day of Labor! (or lack thereof?)

Today being a national holiday, my family decided we would start out this wonderful day by heading to the clubhouse, and relaxing at the lagoon. (hooray for artificial beaches!)

We then had some yummy tuna fish rolls/sandwiches (we ran out of rolls) while we played Super Smash Brothers Brawl! I didn't do too bad (except on the levels that were trying to kill me the entire time. I'm looking at you, Donkey Kong Waterfall Level!)

After a few hours of homework, (mostly physics and calculus, with a sprinkle of C++) we went over to Jimmy and Ericka's apartment for FHE! We had a wonderful lesson about geneology taught by my wonderful mother, and we then played Dirt 2 on Jimmy's PS3 with his steering wheel, while we ate a delicious cheesecake made by Ericka.
I usually don't like cheesecake, but I thought this was de-lish!

Here is Jake, running over the other trophy trucks in the race.
Take a good look at his face. Only 8 more years before this crazy guy is on the roads!

After I arrived home, and started on even more homework, I got a surprise text from a girl in my physics class. Not sure how she got my phone number... (Probably from posting it on Heather Rittenhouse's wall)
She needed help with physics, and boy, was I glad to help!
We ended up chatting for about an hour, just getting to know each other better. :)
boy, do I love helping cute girls with physics!

Well, that was pretty much my day. Oh, if any of you are looking for new music that doesn't suck, check out the playlist on Willi Nixon's blog. That girl has awesome taste. I've been listening to her blog all day. Thanks Willi, you have introduced me to so much good music over the years. (Not sure if you should be creeped out or not... take it as you'd like)

Speaking of music, I forgot to mention that on Saturday night, my awesome older brother Jimmy helped me install my subwoofer and amplifier in my car. I am on my way to my ideal sound system! (I use the word "ideal", because it's in no way the best, or perfect, but great for me, on my budget, and for my needs. In essence, "Perfect for Nate")
So, there are only a few more things to make this a PfN system, including replacing the factory speakers with some that I already have, and powering them with an amplifier... After that, I will be completely done with my system. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think