Sunday, September 5, 2010

So... I might be fired...

In my church, I have three different callings (positions).
One of them includes typing up, printing, and folding the programs to be passed out before Sacrament Meeting starts.

It's only been a couple weeks since I've been doing this, and the last two weeks the printer/copier was broken at the church, which left us with no programs. (I still got to type them up though C= )

Today, I decided to make the program a bit more exciting. After forgetting to put some of the important announcements on it (including two activities this Saturday) I came up with this program. Before you click on this, understand that I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to online blogging, and so I don't know how to just insert a PDF file into this blog. Instead, I uploaded the PDF as a Google Docs file, and then gave you the file. :) So, Ignore the translated part by Google, but look at what the original was. (and what we're concerned about is the back side)

Ok, now you may click. :)


So, do you think I will be fired? Yeah, I'm not sure either. I heard a lot of people enjoyed it. (I didn't hear any complaints coming toward me, but they might just not have known it was me who did it..)

After church, I had the wonderful opportunity to play games with my family. On Sundays, Jimmy, Erika, and Metarie come over, and eat dinner and play with us.
Two things I learned tonight to prove that my family loves me. (they can make fun of me, and we can all laugh about it)

First, if you have ever played the game Imagine if...
you have to guess what the person is going to guess (I don't know exactly how it works, just that I always lose)
The round went something like this: Imagine if Nate were a cliche phrase. Would he be? ...
My loving mother voted for "Pedal to the Metal"
but the rest of my "caring" family, and I mean everyone...
(and you have to realize that there are usually 5-6 phrases)
they all voted for "An eye for an eye"

So yeah, my family thinks I am great at getting revenge. Is that good or bad? I don't know yet. But I do know, is that they know me enough to all vote for that. :) (and they better be careful when messing with me, I'll get them back)

The next thing, Jimmy and Erika told us about a "Nate Duck" that lives in the pond next to their apartment. because ducks sound like laughing, when they quack, they say that whenever all the ducks are quacking, they can't hear any one duck louder than another. But there is the "Nate Duck" who always quacks, and then keeps on quacking, as if laughing at his own joke. (I think they are just jealous that I am that funny.) So they always hear this duck quacking on it's own, while all the other ducks remain silent.
This time, I think it's not as much of a compliment as the "eye for an eye" (which wasn't really a compliment). This time, they are just plain rude. :P. haha, jk. I know they love me. I am glad my secret agent duck has gone undercover, and is doing what I spent $10,000 on this summer training to do... Annoy my brother and his wife, while I am not around.
SUCCESS!

That was basically my Sunday. I also had the wonderful experience of making cute little miniature blueberry muffins with my younger brothers.
(They didn't just help make, but also helped eat)

I should have taken a picture of the experience.

I have recently discovered that I am good at cooking. Well, I think I am. I have only tried a few things, but that which I've tried, I am great at. You can ask anyone who's been lucky enough to enjoy them, but eggs are my specialty. I love eggs, and I love trying new things with eggs everyday. Whether it be Breakfast Burritos, Scrambled Eggs, Fried Eggs, Eggs in meals that you get in a box (Such as Rice-a-Roni and Raman Noodles), or eggs just used in anything, really. (as long as you can taste the eggs... muffins don't count as an egg specialty, just yummy)

So, if any of you out there in blogger world enjoy eggs, or if you have enjoyed my eggs in the past, please leave a comment, and I will make you (more) eggs.

I love you all, and I love that hardly anyone posts comments on my blog, so I have no idea if anyone actually reads these things, or if it's more of an online journal for Yours Truly.

Love ya,

Yours Truly,
(I don't think I've ever signed my name, "Yours Truly", but since I just used that phrase, I thought it would be funny)
-Nate

1 comment:

  1. How to make an egg sandwich
    1 toast 2 slice of bread
    2. poke a hole in one
    3. put bread with hole in frying pan with lots of butter
    4. crack egg into hole
    5. wait until egg is cooked on the othe side of toast
    6. flip bread and egg
    7. allow that side to cook
    8. flip again add cheese and ham and other side of bread.
    9. flip again and fry the othe bread side( also put more butter in pan)
    10. eat and enjoy (while making a sibling clean up your mess)

    Spencer Jasper

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think