Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just in time for the Holidays!

Don't you just love the Holidays?

I wasn't going to post anything tonight.

Today was long. Thank you Steffany for being a great friend.

Here is a wonderful deal for anyone looking for Christmas photos:
These guys are great. Most people only get one photographer. This deal comes with two, who work together like peas and carrots, babies and diapers, calculus and stress, and, oh yeah, husband and wife ;)

And with that quick shout out, I bid adieu.


-TRNT

3 comments:

  1. calculus and stress are pretty much my life right now!! so so true

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOOO!! Cool shoutout. Thanks nate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, are you in calc 1, 2, or 3?
    cuz I can help you with 1, but I need help with 2... and I don't yet know 3, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think