Saturday, September 4, 2010

Is Summer Over Yet?

Not even close.

It is still really hot outside. I don't really mind it. Walking between my classes isn't too bad, as long as remember my water. My car is always toasty for the first few minutes, but it's a Toyota, so it cools down fast.
The problem though, is that I can't go on any sort of dates that are outside. :/
Tonight we went bowling.
The wonderful Yamina, Lauryn, and Kim. I came in second the first game, and then got hosed the second game.

Thug Nasty lost his game.


Although we weren't able to have a wonderful date outside, we were still able to have a great time, making memories that we shall never forget.

Question of the Day:
What is this emoticon even meanmean?
:/
even mean
We were discussing it over dinner, and my wonderful sister, Ericka made a wonderful face to describe it, and although it was a great face, I'm not sure that it was entirely accurate. 

So... I am starting another contest. (and it's too bad that nobody ever participates in these contests, because I have GREAT prizes!)


Anyone who submits a photo of themselves making this face, will win a prize. (and you just have to trust that they are good, and if you don't trust me, then you automatically lose)


So, Summer may not be over, but according to my cousin, Somer is just the beginning.

Have a great night, and I can't wait to see all the pictures that get posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me whatcha think